All that is missing is a Z snap of fabulous ownage.
(via sushispook)Source: rosalindluteced
Last year I made a mini Sleep No More town for my holiday mantel display. It didn’t make it over the year, which is no surprising as it was made of newspaper.
This year I got some cardboard buildings and made something hopefully more enduring. Each window is a tiny scene from the McKittrick.
This is amazing.Source: fantasticcats
Thanks go to the shout out from protofans for helping this blog not only hit but exceed the 75 follower mark.
So it’s finally time for the next giveaway!
Boring Rule Stuff
- This is open to everyone so no worries if you’re a non USA-an
- Shipping is not counted as part of the $20.
- Likes AND Reblogs each count as an entry.
- Winner must be comfortable with giving me their name and address so you can actually, y’know, get your prize.
- If you want the Terminator goodness you’ll need to give me your e-mail so you can get the download link.
- Giveaway ends Monday, January 6th once I’m back from MAGfest.
Hopefully not boring addition
If we somehow hit 100 followers before the giveaway ends the winner will be able to grab $50 worth of merch.
Best of luck everyone and thank you so much for following this blog!
I am not aiming to win this giveaway. But you should, because look at it.Source: protostories